Thursday, March 3, 2011

Feeding Humming Birds

Hi again! I'm in from talking to my neighbor. She too noticed the Cardinals "making noise" lately. She's the kind of neighbor that always claims responsibility to anything good happening in the neighborhood. You know the type, they will say "that's because I just put out the feeders". Or she'll say "I created a Cardinal habitat for them and they live in my trees". Oh well. I'm looking for another type of feeder, hopefully that I've never tried before. It's been a while since I've had a domed one that ground feeders like. But the price differences this year are very drastic. I've seen them for as much as $80! I'd rather make my own! So anyway I was surprised to find Amazon is selling them for less than $50 and shipping is free! So here it is -
Ebay doesn't even have it any cheaper. I've been to Menards, they don't have it at all yet. My neighbor will say I'm borrowing them from her. Now I'm going to look for red fuchsias for those beautiful humming birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment