Friday, January 21, 2011

Retirement income and humor that comes with it

I'm living in that dream world of "If you built it, it shall come." I'm finding its a lot like watching cement dry. I just want to enjoy my blogs, help people and earn income at the same time. Let me tell you I never thought I'd be forced to become a programmer with all the terminology that comes with it! Getting gadgets and tools to help you can lead down a long and winding road. I would love to get you guys choices of reading material to make your day lighter, easier to go through. I think not. "Something's broken". "ID invalad". "To find out why read this 15 page article to help." Still having problems? Click this link, or contact us using the code below to open the interface listing more possible problems and maybe how to fix them. Then come back here and go through the whole process again to test each item you fixed and see if it worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment