Tuesday, February 22, 2011

One month to go!

I've got my sites set on a new smoker. Well, my first smoker. But I still don’t feel comfortable enough with a decision to pay $300 out for something that isn’t used for cooking basic, daily meals. Until then I’m preparing for the first real barbeque of the season. My checklist includes shopping for all the basic ingredients I don’t have or use a lot of. My basic check list comes from my favorite Barbeque Beef Rib Recipe. It’s found in my blog; The Diabetic Smoke House. I run out of some things during the winter and they are “must haves” during the summer. I also take inventory of the disposable baking pans I use. I use a lot of them. It’s easy clean up. Believe it or not we are only a month away from the first day of spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment