Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Birth of a new baby!

Hi everyone!
I’ve been thinking a lot about making my life as productive as possible. I’ve been coming up with a list of possibilities, obviously. I’ve always been very independent yet I can somehow integrate it with sharing my life with my husband. So the question is, what can I do to feel successful as an individual with as little impact on my so far 30 year relationship with my husband? So came the birth of a second blog: Easy ways to make money online. I've spent a lot of time thinking about and researching this subject. I don’t spend all my time researching it. There are too many other opportunities related to retirement to discover. I spend a lot of time talking to people on line. I learn interesting facts every day. However there are so many money making opportunities that I thought it would only make sense to put it all on another blog. This one should only be about all opportunities. I can tell you the only money making opportunities I will post are those I’ve been active in. They will be easy. It would be like making online money kindergarten. That’s where I  had to start. So I hope you enjoy it and of course if you have a tip for us to try out please share that there! Thanks from all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment