Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Taking a break


Wow! What can happen in a day, with a guy that has nothing to do but think! There isn’t much else you can do on an airplane waiting to land and you have no one to talk to. Problem is he was only in the air an hour. I know, I put up with him. So he realized he had vacation days to use up. And he realized he had just a few miles left to fly to make it to the next “miles level.  It’s Time to take a 3 to 4 day vacation before Christmas, (Notice date). So time is ticking. Looking for options is my job. Four hours later: Key Largo, Fl. Package deal for $550. I’m happy to help him spend money. I mean help him fly more comfortably! But, seriously it would be nice to get away from the Minnesota snow and blow we face. Might as well take the benefits as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment