Saturday, November 13, 2010

My cheap travel plans after retirement

Hi anyone and everyone! It’s so unusual to be sitting here doing this on a Saturday. Normally I’m not here. I am nowhere near anything that doesn’t include total relaxation. It’s part of our retirement plan. We stumbled into this opportunity to get a small piece of summer property. It has running water. It has electricity. It had LP gas. So alright. It’s no palace, but in very comfortable and gets us away 55 days a year. We do not plan on a lot of international travel in retirement! For that matter not much domestic travel either. It costs us, after the initial $10,000 purchase, $1000 a year. No lie. It’s an RV. So what it’s beautiful and comfortable. My favorite thing to do is sit in that living room and watch the fire through the sliding glass doors, (SEE PHOTO ABOVE). Did I mention we have central air?
But before I retire I plan on building more income. Everyone talks about all the PTC sites they go into every day! I have three sites. First one is always right there, tool bar and all. It goes like this; click, use the bathroom, click, get some coffee, click make a phone call, 3 cents. It's Clixsence. Easy money every day. I’ve earned about $12 in five months. I’ve been paid just over $8 for doing nothing.
Then there’s Neobux. I look at it as practice. I click an add, then pop breakfast into the microwave. Click, more coffee. It’s great stuff for breaks. So I rented some referrals. No more money than before but again, practice. I’m spending too much of the money I’ve earned there on these to know how much I’ve earned.
My third and final place is MyLot. People all over the world talk in there. It’s too much fun to care how much I earn. But it’s all practice. From the looks of things I anticipate my first real check in the mail in the beginning of February. That’s when big things happen. I am reinvesting it. I’m investing in classes for me. On line marketing classes, on line! See you Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment